Those traveling to Sori are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Luigi Ferraris Stadium, Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art, and Medieval Gates are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 315 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Genoa
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sori
Luigi Ferraris Stadium, Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art, and Medieval Gates are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Piazza de Ferrari and Palazzo Rosso.
As you start planning your visit to Sori, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 500 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- From Pupetta Garden Apartments in Sori is located in the heart of Sori. With a stay at this townhouse accommodation in Sori, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Ca' La Contra is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from central Sori. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Genoa can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Room Fe Feast 3 is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Sori. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Genoa can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include Palazzo Ducale, 8.9 mi/14.3 km from the city center, and Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, which is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) away.
Getting Around Sori
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Sori Station. Sori may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sori
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Sori gets about 46.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F