Picture yourself walking around the boulevards during your upcoming day, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous nature wherever you look. But Camp Fortune is one feature you are especially counting on. Right now is the time to tick it off your bucket list.
Hotels at Camp Fortune
Hotels near Camp Fortune
When you reminisce about your break, Camp Fortune is sure to be one of your best memories.
The capital city, Ottawa, proudly hosts it.
If you'd prefer to spend your nights as close as possible to Camp Fortune, consider booking into the 1 listed hotel that's situated within a radius of 6 miles of this great attraction. This establishment is the Auberge Old Chelsea B&B. It requires a short journey of 2 miles.
Let it all go after your time at Camp Fortune with quick stop at a local watering hole. Camp Fortune Ski Aerial Park and Ziplines (300 Chemin Dunlop, Parc de la Gatineau Park, Chelsea) is a popular choice. Here you are able to delight in a few drinks and spark up a conversation with other sightseers.
There are plenty of other things going on within close range of Camp Fortune:
- You might have seen Peacekeeping Monument in attractive travel brochures, but now is your chance to see it with your own eyes!
- Strategy, logistics and military machinery are described in detail at Canadian War Museum, if the military is a topic that arouses your curiosity.
- Find out how the population lived their lives in times long gone with a visit to Royal Canadian Mint.
- Learn about the sporting glories of days long gone at Canadian Ski Museum, a great trip for fans.
- Get a quick look into how politics work at Rideau Hall, a historic building used by the government over many years.
Quebec places to stay from Expedia supply all that you want, so you'll surely have locations near Camp Fortune that you'll appreciate. Quebec experienced quite a few tourists in the past twelve months, so start going. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the recommendations you're searching for. You'll rest assured once you're ready to book, too: newcomers of all sorts recommend their Quebec hotel.
- "Clean, fresh, and set to greet you" is the end game for Quebec hotel rooms.
- The staff at lodging around Camp Fortune provide awesome service, which is fitting for such a lovely landmark.
- We've got accommodations that are comfortable for everyone, from large families to couples.
Quebec getaways saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. We see your favorite spot in your future with Expedia's big roster of hotels near Camp Fortune.
Quebec Facts and Figures
Once you've done Camp Fortune, you'll still have more to see and do in Quebec.
- Pay a visit to a local monument, then head out on the town to conclude your good times.
- Use a day to plot some excursions, and you'll soon also notice Quebec knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet.
- Quebec is currently starting to become more famous after having been a closed book.
Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new selfies. You won't regret planning a journey to Quebec, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Camp Fortune. Reserve now!