Consider yourself in a new place: you probably think you'll be rambling through downtown, looking up at the buildings or the gorgeous settings all around you. However, Canmore Golf and Curling Club is one attraction you've been anticipating most of all. Right now is the moment to mark it off your bucket list.
Find Your Perfect Canmore Golf and Curling Club Hotel
Hotels near Canmore Golf and Curling Club
Refine your chip shot this vacation with a few rounds at Canmore Golf and Curling Club.
It's located approximately 190 miles from the state's capital city, Edmonton. Somewhat of a journey, but definitely worth it!
There are up to 35 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Canmore Golf and Curling Club. The Rundle Cliffs Lodge is only 1 mile away. Also, the Solara Resort and Spa and the Paradise Resort Club are 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll be able to put aside some extra cash for sightseeing if you decide to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. Situated 1 mile away is the Sunset Resorts Canmore, but you could also look into the Grande Rockies Resort if you want another to choose from. It's only 1 mile away.
You can make your stay that little bit more special by reserving a room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodation options. Two options that are top of the range in terms of elegance and design are the Quality Resort Chateau Canmore and the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge, which are situated 0.1 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Tim Hortons (1729 Mountain Avenue, Canmore) is only 0.1 miles away from Canmore Golf and Curling Club, making it the ideal spot for a much-deserved coffee break. When the sun sets, go to Boston Pizza (1704 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore). It's 0.4 miles away.
Once you're done with Canmore Golf and Curling Club, you should take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- The whole family will enjoy caressing the beautiful horses that reside at Cross Zee Ranch.
- Be amazed by the traditions and beliefs of those that lived long ago as you and your friends roam about the unique Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre and get familiar with their exhibition of age-old artifacts.
- At Silvertip Golf Course, you can practice your swing on one of the best courses in the region.
- Pack a picnic lunch and take it easy for the afternoon with your family at Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park.
- Grassi Lakes is the ideal place to take a break from the bustle of normal life. Slip off your shoes, feel the grass under your feet and savor the outdoors at this much-loved relaxation spot.
Expedia's inventory of Canmore hotels and lodging provides all you want, so you're sure to find a place to stay near Canmore Golf and Curling Club you'll fall in love with. Canmore was a fairly beloved landing place in the most recent year, so you will not be by yourself. Need help deciding? All the pointers and recommendations you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. When reservation time arrives, you can roam confidently: multiple visitors would suggest their Canmore hotel to their buddies.
- You'll find Canmore hotels are always fresh and tidy.
- Looking for accommodations that are serene in addition to clean? We have it here.
- The staff at hotels close to Canmore Golf and Curling Club go beyond the expected which is appropriate for such a magnificent feature.
You can stay right nearby with Expedia's wide directory of hotels near Canmore Golf and Curling Club.
Fascinating Canmore Facts and Figures
After you've checked Canmore Golf and Curling Club off your list, you'll still have lots to do in Canmore.
- Appreciate a tasty dish of the local cooking and find an endearing store to browse for souvenirs.
- Take some time to plan some action, and you'll soon find Canmore also knows some things about customized assistance.
- Canmore excursions haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but soaring numbers of reservations mean today is the day to book.
You won't regret paying a visit to Canmore, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Canmore Golf and Curling Club from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old views and say hi to more than a few awe-inspiring selfies!