Visitors can enjoy all that Canton has to offer including the bars, lakeside setting, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Peoria
- The closest major airport is in Peoria, IL (PIA-Greater Peoria Regional), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canton
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wallace Park, Big Creek Park, and Lakeland Park. Additionally, you'll find Dickson Mounds Museum in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Heritage Grand Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Canton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Canton gets about 36.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F