Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Morton, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Peoria
- The closest major airport is in Peoria, IL (PIA-Greater Peoria Regional), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bloomington, IL (BMI-Central Illinois Regional), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morton
Places to visit in the larger region include Lick Creek Golf Course, Spirit of Peoria, and Contemporary Art Center of Peoria. You'll also find Peoria Riverfront Museum and Courthouse Square in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Morton. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morton - Peoria Area - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Park Inn by Radisson Morton - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Morton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 18°F at night
- About 36.46 inches of rain falls on Morton each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F