Visitors to Pekin are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and baseball games.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Peoria
- The closest major airport is in Peoria, IL (PIA-Greater Peoria Regional), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pekin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lick Creek Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Contemporary Art Center of Peoria and Peoria Riverfront Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pekin. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pekin (Peoria Area) - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Pekin, IL - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this motel. This 2-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pekin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pekin is 36.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F