Visiting Caswell Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Caswell Beach has to offer including the monuments, golf courses, and seaside. In Caswell Beach, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), 52.8 mi (85 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Caswell Beach
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oak Island Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Southport Marina and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport.
As you make plans for a getaway to Caswell Beach, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 327 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful, Oceanfront Condo w/ 2 Bdrms/1 Bath-close to Pool and Beach!!-sleeps 4 is 2 mi (3.3 km) from the center of Caswell Beach. This 2-star hotel in Carolina Beach features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- 3 BR Oceanview - Oak Island Beach Villas - Now Booking for Spring/summer 2018 is 2 mi (3.3 km) from central Caswell Beach. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Carolina Beach can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Tee & Sea is located 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Caswell Beach. This 2-star motel in Kure Beach features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Caswell Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Caswell Beach gets about 55.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F