Visitors to Shallotte are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Shallotte
- The closest major airport is in North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shallotte
Places to visit in the larger region include Leopard's Chase Golf Club, Holden Beach, and Ocean Isle Beach. Additionally, you'll find Tiger's Eye Golf Links and Lion's Paw Golf Links in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Shallotte. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Shallotte - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Shallotte - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Shallotte - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Shallotte
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 55.91 inches of rain falls on Shallotte each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F