Think of yourself wandering around the streets of your future getaway, noticing the buildings or the marvellous world wherever you look. Still, Centennial Olympic Park is one feature you're counting on most of all. You have wanted to go there for a while, and right now is the day to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay at Centennial Olympic Park?
Hotels near Centennial Olympic Park
People gather from across the globe to see Centennial Olympic Park. It's certainly an experience you won't forget quickly.
It's situated in Atlanta, the state's capital city and a primary destination for tourists from all over.
Looking to stay nearby? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, because there are 29 options to pick from, and they're all within walking distance. The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, W Atlanta Downtown and Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection are a few of the most popular ones.
Within the vicinity are some great hotels if you're hoping to keep expenses down while you're exploring the world. 0.2 miles away, you'll come across the Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, but if that's not right for you, then you might like to check out the Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park, which is 0.2 miles away.
There are a handful of upmarket accommodations in the immediate vicinity. Two options that lead the way in terms of elegance and architectural design are the Atlanta Marriott Marquis and the Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, which are situated 0.5 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
You'll notice there's a variety of shops and local eateries, such as Dunkin' Donuts (303 Peachtree Center Avenue Cycle Track, Atlanta), not far from Centennial Olympic Park. When the sun starts fading, think about the day's tours with dinner at Stats (300 Marietta Street NorthWest, Atlanta).
When you've finished checking out Centennial Olympic Park, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- You're likely to find something interesting to attend at Tabernacle which often holds fascinating events.
- There's no danger of the kids saying they're bored at the highly interactive The Children's Museum of Atlanta.
- If you are looking for an unforgettable outing, explore World of Coca Cola.
- Even if you're not traveling for work, CNN Center should be a part of your plans.
- Watch fascinating creatures swim around, take a shot at identifying them and learn all about how they live at Georgia Aquarium, a fun and educational attraction for both children and adults.
It's always easy for tourists to visit Centennial Olympic Park by rail transport since it's only 0.7 miles to Marta Station.
Expedia's list of Downtown Atlanta hotels and lodging delivers everything you want, so you're certain to find spots near Centennial Olympic Park that you'll adore. You shouldn't be the only one searching, as there were hundreds of arrivals over the past year. Need help making a decision? All the secret guidance you could ever want we have right here. You can rest easy when booking time is here, too: new admirers of all types would endorse their Downtown Atlanta hotel to their family members.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous feature, the concierge service at accommodation near Centennial Olympic Park is great.
- You'll find hotels in Downtown Atlanta will be prepared to show you into fresh and clean rooms.
- From family reunions to teams of two, we have soothing spaces for everyone.
It's simple to see why vacations close to Downtown Atlanta had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. We see your choice place in your future with our diverse registry of hotels near Centennial Olympic Park.
Intriguing Downtown Atlanta Facts
Once you've accomplished Centennial Olympic Park, there are still further activities to do in Downtown Atlanta.
- Downtown Atlanta tourism has been kept secret until recently, but the number of bookings has been soaring, meaning now is a good time to make your travel dreams a reality.
- Use some time to plot some activities, and you'll soon also realize Downtown Atlanta knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude your exploration with a bang; the next day, get cultured about the territory's history.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and greet more than a few awe-inspiring group photos. Planning a vacation to Downtown Atlanta is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Centennial Olympic Park from Expedia. Reserve now!