Visitors to Centreville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries and wineries. Manassas National Battlefield Park, National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, and Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Centreville
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manassas, VA (MNZ-Manassas Regional), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Centreville
The picturesque setting of Eleanor C. Lawrence Park and Bull Run Regional Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, in the area you'll find Manassas National Battlefield Park and National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill by Marriott Centreville/Chantilly - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Great Falls Park, which is 15.5 mi/25 km away.
Dressing for Centreville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 41.61 inches of rain falls on Centreville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F