Visitors to Ceres are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Modesto
- The closest major airport is in Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal), 26.1 mi (42 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ceres
Places to visit in the larger region include Dryden Park Golf Course, E and J Gallo Winery, and Modesto Municipal Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Modesto Arch and Gallo Center for the Arts in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Ceres
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 12.64 inches of rain falls on Ceres each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F