Families will find kid-friendly activities in Chesterfield, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Grants Farm, St. Louis Art Museum, and St. Louis Zoo.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chesterfield
Favorite family attractions include Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House and Myseum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Faust Park, Babler State Park, and Dr. Edmund A. Babler Memorial State Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Westfield Chesterfield Mall, Taubman Prestige Outlets, and St. Louis Premium Outlets.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Chesterfield. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Louis - Chesterfield - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis Chesterfield - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Top places to visit around the area include Grants Farm, located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of the city, and St. Louis Art Museum, which is 14.6 mi (23.6 km) away.
Dressing for Chesterfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Chesterfield gets about 42.09 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F