Visiting Maryland Heights
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Maryland Heights, and visitors give high marks for the live music scene, popular theater scene, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos, local tours, and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, and St. Louis Art Museum.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 9.9 mi (16 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maryland Heights
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum and Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westport Plaza is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Maryland Heights. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St Louis Westport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn St Louis Westport - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Staybridge Suites St Louis - Westport - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include St. Louis Art Museum, 11.1 mi/17.9 km from the city center, and St. Louis Zoo, which is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) away.
Dressing for Maryland Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Maryland Heights gets about 40.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 26°F