Find Hotels in Cinque Terre National Park
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Cinque Terre National Park hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Cinque Terre National Park
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Cinque Terre National Park, which is also known for its cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Vernazza Beach and Monterosso Beach. In Cinque Terre National Park, there are 320 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cinque Terre National Park
The city is notable for landmarks like Castle of Riomaggiore, Sanctuary of Nostra Signora di Soviore, and Church of San Pietro. The hiking trails and beaches highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Vernazza Beach, Monterosso Beach, and Cinque Terre Marine Protected Area. Taking a ferry is one of the top activities, while Lardarina Staircase, Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso, and Vernazza Ferry are favorite sights to visit.
In Cinque Terre National Park, there are 320 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crêuza de mä - Amenities at this guesthouse include a spa tub and a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Locanda Il Maestrale - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this property. With a stay at this property in Borgo Antico, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a marina, along with free WiFi.
- Albergo Al Carugio - Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Borgo Antico can enjoy access to a terrace and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and room size.
Popular places to visit around the area include Doria Castle, 8.5 mi/13.6 km from the city center, and Bay of Silence, which is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away.
Getting Around Cinque Terre National Park
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Cinque Terre National Park is a breeze. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Vernazza Station, Corniglia Station, or Vernazza Corniglia Station. You can catch a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
More trip options
- Hotels in Cinque Terre National Park Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Cinque Terre National Park Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Cinque Terre National Park
- More Popular Hotels in Liguria
- Other Hotels near Cinque Terre National Park, Liguria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends