Find Motels in Cocoa Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Cocoa Beach
International Palms Oceanfront Resort Cocoa Beach
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Beachside Hotel & Suites
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Cocoa Beach Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 8 economical motels in Cocoa Beach among more than 327 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Cocoa Beach. Not-to-be-missed sights include Cocoa Beach Pier in Cocoa Beach, as well as Port Canaveral and Coastal Florida Sports Park in the area.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of our customers' best-rated Cocoa Beach motels to choose from:
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of Cocoa Beach Pier.
- Enjoy access to the 2 restaurants, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- It's located within a quick 3-minute drive of Cocoa Beach Pier.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of Cocoa Beach Pier.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Cocoa Beach Pier and Port Canaveral.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a picnic area are available during your stay.
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of Cocoa Beach Pier.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast and WiFi.
Things to Do in Cocoa BeachTake time to check out the area's entertainment choices and enjoy its popular beaches while you're sightseeing. People visiting Cocoa Beach speak highly of its bars and chocolate.
Here are favorite places in and around Cocoa Beach:
- Cocoa Beach Pier
- Port Canaveral
- Coastal Florida Sports Park
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Thousand Island Conservation Area
- Cocoa Beach Skate Park
- Lori Wilson Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Brevard Zoo
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Andretti Thrill Park
Cocoa Beach is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Cocoa BeachDetermine the optimal time to visit Cocoa Beach by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 79° F and nighttime temperatures average 49° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 57° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 72° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 50° F at night
- Average rainfall is 51.97 inches in a year
How to Get to Cocoa Beach and Around the Area
|Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.)||Airport||15.3 mi (24.7 km)|
|Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)||Airport||43.2 mi (69.5 km)|