Travelers to Colina will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include San Cristobal Hill, Palacio de la Moneda, and Santiago Town Square.
- You'll find 738 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santiago
- The closest major airport is in Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Colina
Places to visit in the larger region include Outlet Easton, Santuario de la Naturaleza del Arrayan, and Mall Plaza Norte. Additionally, you'll find Santa Teresa Sanctuary and Cerro Pochoco Observatory in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Colina, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 714 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- R&S House is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from central Colina. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Apoquindo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- ICON Hotel is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of Colina. This 3.5-star hotel in Santiago features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Diego de Almagro Aeropuerto - Santiago is located 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from the heart of Colina. This 4-star hotel in Providencia features a restaurant, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Popular places to visit around the area include San Cristobal Hill, located 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Palacio de la Moneda, which is 21.6 mi/34.8 km away.
Dressing for Colina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.46 inches of rain falls on Colina each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F