Visitors can enjoy all that Philomath has to offer including the sporting events, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, university setting, and shopping.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Corvallis
- The closest major airport is in Corvallis, OR (CVO-Corvallis Municipal), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Philomath
A couple of favorite places to visit are Benton County Museum and McDonald Dunn Forest. In the area, you'll also find Reser Stadium and Oregon State University.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Galaxie Motel - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Philomath
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Philomath is 42.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 34°F