Visitors to Croyde are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, entertainment choices, and bars. In Croyde, there are 66 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Croyde
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Croyde Bay. You'll also find Putsborough Sands and Saunton Sands in the area.
In Croyde, there are 66 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Croyde Bay Holiday Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Croyde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Croyde each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F