Find Hotels in Culebra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Culebra, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. The relaxing and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Hermosa Bay Beach and Coco Beach.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Culebra
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Culebra
Snorkeling is a top activity, and Marina Papagayo is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hermosa Bay Beach and Coco Beach.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo-a concept by Hyatt - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Culebra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Culebra gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F