Travelers to Darrow will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 30 mi (48.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 42.3 mi (68 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Darrow
Places to visit in the larger region include Pelican Point Golf Club, Lamar Dixon Expo Center, and River Road African American Museum. You'll also find Tanger Outlet Center and Premier Lanes in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Darrow, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Houmas House Plantation and Gardens is located in central Darrow. This 4-star bed & breakfast in Darrow features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Siegen Lane is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Darrow. This 2.5-star hotel in Baton Rouge features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge is 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Darrow. This 3-star hotel in Baton Rouge features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and overall condition.
Dressing for Darrow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 61.30 inches of rain falls on Darrow each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 42°F