Find Hotels in St James, LA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
Visiting St James
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that St James has to offer. In St James, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in St James
Places to visit in the larger region include River Road African American Museum, Laura Plantation, and Pelican Point Golf Club. You'll also find E. D. White Historic Site and Lamar Dixon Expo Center in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Legacy Suites Donaldsonville St. James - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for St James
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 63.54 inches of rain falls on St James each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F