Find Hotels in Dobson, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Visitors to Dobson are sure to enjoy the wineries, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mount Airy
- The closest major airport is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 48.2 mi (77.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dobson
Places to visit in the larger region include Shelton Vineyards, Round Peak Vineyard, and Carolina Heritage Vineyard and Winery. Additionally, you'll find Cedarbrook Country Club and Mayberry Mall in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Dobson. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn and Suites Dobson - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Surry Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Dobson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Dobson gets about 46.81 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 25°F