Find Hotels in Elkin, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Visitors to Elkin are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, monuments, and wineries.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jonesville
- The closest major airport is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 35.7 mi (57.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 51.8 mi (83.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elkin
Favorite places to visit in the city include Elkin Creek Vineyard, Carolina Heritage Vineyard and Winery, and Elkin City Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Shelton Vineyards and Menarick Vineyard and Winery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Elkin. Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Elkin Jonesville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Elkin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Elkin gets about 49.45 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F