Imagine yourself on your next day: you might think you'll be strolling through the streets, taking note of the marvellous landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. But Dunfermline Abbey is one thing you've been especially counting on. Now is the time to get there.
Lodging at Dunfermline Abbey
Hotels near Dunfermline Abbey
Dunfermline Abbey is the perfect locale to enjoy a little serenity.
Dunfermline, where it's found, is 13 miles from Edinburgh, the nation's capital.
It's easy for you to stay just a few minutes from Dunfermline Abbey, with 2 accommodations within 0.1 miles. With at least 294 accommodation options, you should think about staying in Edinburgh. It's a short drive of 13 miles. The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh are worth considering.
There's no need to spend a fortune on your hotel. Choose to stay at one of the popular budget accommodation options that are in the area. A few establishments that come recommended include the Balmule House and the Dakota Forthbridge.
If you love to indulge in life's luxuries, don't hesitate to book your stay at one of the area's upmarket hotels. Look no further than the Best Western Plus Dunfermline Crossford Keavil House Hotel and the Parkhead House for excellent facilities.
The area that surrounds Dunfermline Abbey has some spots for inquisitive foodies. Coffee addicts will savor the variety of roasts and treats at Costa Coffee (1 East Port, Dunfermline). For grub that's more substantial, book a table at one of the nearby restaurants, The Seven Kings (32-42 Bridge Street, Dunfermline).
Not ready to leave? Well, hold on because there's lots more than just Dunfermline Abbey to do in the area:
- Church is a sacred destination for some, but anyone can enjoy its tranquility and beauty.
- Grab a drink at Dunfermline Golf Club and meet some of the local members once you're finished playing.
- Come face to face with the captivating animals of the underwater world at Deep Sea World.
- You don't have to be an architect to enjoy the artistry of Forth Road Bridge.
- Forth Rail Bridge is an engineering landmark and an important piece of the history of the region.
It is 0.3 miles to get from Dunfermline Abbey to the closest rail station, Dunfermline Town.
Our database of Dunfermline hotels and resorts furnishes all you need, so you can be sure to have locations near Dunfermline Abbey that you'll adore. Dunfermline saw quite a few travelers over the past year, so start researching. Once booking time is here, rest easy: countless guests would suggest their Dunfermline hotel to an acquaintance. You're a few clicks away from all the tricks and tips you're searching for.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation close to Dunfermline Abbey is great.
- Rooms in Dunfermline accommodation are always clean and neat.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we offer comfy suites for everyone.
Dunfermline hotels received additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. You can stay right next door thanks to Expedia's extensive roster of hotels near Dunfermline Abbey.
Intriguing Dunfermline Facts
There are still even more activities to do in Dunfermline when you've done Dunfermline Abbey.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to conclude your good times with a bang; the next day, pay a visit to one of the local monuments.
- Dunfermline also is on the ball when it comes to setting out the red carpet after some hours spent on its a full plate of adventures.
- Dunfermline has been kept secret, but it is beginning to gain in status.
You won't regret paying a visit to Dunfermline, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Dunfermline Abbey from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and usher in some breathtaking new photo opportunities!