Visiting East Liverpool
Visitors can enjoy all that East Liverpool has to offer including the churches and sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Liverpool
The city's cultural venues include Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame and Museum of Ceramics. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Hall China Company and Beaver Creek State Park.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for East Liverpool
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on East Liverpool each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F