Visitors to Monaca are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and opera houses. Top sights in the area include PNC Park, Monongahela Incline, and Heinz Field.
- You'll find 269 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pittsburgh
- The closest major airport is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Monaca
Places to visit in the larger region include Beaver Area Heritage Museum, Geneva College, and Air Heritage Museum and Aircraft Restoration Facility. In the area, you'll also find Joe Walton Football Stadium and Robert Morris University.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Monaca. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Monaca - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area Beaver Valley CenterTownship - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Center Township - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Monaca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Monaca gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F