Visiting Eleven Mile
Travelers to Eleven Mile will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is National Gallery of Jamaica.
- You'll find 216 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eleven Mile
National Gallery of Jamaica is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find University of the West Indies and Hope Zoo in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Eleven Mile, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 26 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- The Spanish Court Hotel is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the center of Eleven Mile. This 4.5-star hotel in Kingston features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and WiFi.
- Eden Gardens Wellness Resort & Spa is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from central Eleven Mile. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kingston can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Knutsford Court Hotel is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Eleven Mile. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Kingston can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Eleven Mile
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Eleven Mile gets about 33.90 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 67°F