Visitors can enjoy all that Clint has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. A top sight in the area is American Consulate.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of El Paso
- The closest major airport is in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.), 13 mi (21 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clint
A favorite place to visit in the city is El Paso Motorplex. Additionally, you'll find American Consulate in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western East El Paso Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Clint
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Clint gets about 0.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 33°F