Find Hotels in Clint, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Clint has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. A top sight in the area is American Consulate.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of El Paso
- The closest major airport is in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.), 13 mi (21 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clint
A favorite place to visit in the city is El Paso Motorplex. Additionally, you'll find American Consulate in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western East El Paso Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Clint
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Clint gets about 0.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 33°F