Visitors can enjoy all that Flatonia has to offer including the churches, architecture, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses and bars. You'll find 41 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus.
Sightseeing and Staying in Flatonia
Places to visit in the larger region include Schulenburg Chamber-Commerce, World's Largest Gingerbread Man, and Schonest - Welt Park. In the area, you'll also find Stanzel Model Aircraft Museum and Frisch Auf Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Flatonia. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Flatonia Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Carefree Inn Flatonia - Our customers like the overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Grumpys Motor Inn Flatonia - With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Flatonia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Flatonia is 40.51 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F