Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bastrop, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Bastrop
- The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bastrop
Cultural venues in the city include Museum & Visitor Center of the Bastrop County Historical Society, Bastrop Opera House, and Lumberyard Music Hall. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and such places to visit as Fisherman's Park and Bastrop State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lost Pines Golf Club and Pine Forest Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bastrop. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Bastrop - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Bastrop - Our customers like the central location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bastrop - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bastrop
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Bastrop each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F