Visiting Florham Park
Visitors to Florham Park are sure to enjoy the sporting events, restaurants, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Prudential Center.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Florham Park
The university setting is a highlight of the city and College of Saint Elizabeth is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Florham Park Roller Rink and Pinch Brook Golf Course.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Archer Hotel Florham Park - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Prudential Center, 12.1 mi/19.5 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Florham Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Florham Park is 50.43 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F