Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Livingston, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and spas. Top sights around the area include Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Ellis Island, and Statue of Liberty.
- You'll find 81 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Livingston
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Livingston Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ellis Island Immigration Museum and Ellis Island.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Westminster Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Statue of Liberty, 16.3 mi/26.3 km from the city center, and Prudential Center, which is 9 mi/14.5 km away.
Dressing for Livingston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.02 inches of rain falls on Livingston each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F