Families will find kid-friendly activities in Whippany, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is Prudential Center.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Whippany
Favorite places to visit in the city include Whippany Railway Museum, Ukranian American Cultural Center, and Anchor Golf Center. Additionally, you'll find Prudential Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Whippany. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hanover Marriott - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hyatt House Parsippany/Whippany - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Courtyard by Marriott Hanover Whippany - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Whippany
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Whippany is 50.43 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F