Find Hotels in Parsippany, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Parsippany, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Prudential Center, MetLife Stadium, and Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 96 hotels and other accommodations in Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Parsippany
Cultural venues in the city include Mayo Performing Arts Center, The Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms, and Morris Museum. Families come for attractions such as The Funplex, Whippany Railway Museum, and Florham Park Roller Rink. The city is notable for landmarks like Dey Mansion, Alstede Farms, and Historic Speedwell.
In Parsippany, you'll find 96 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Towneplace Suites Dover Rockaway - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Wayne - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover - Rockaway - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Prudential Center, located 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of the city, and MetLife Stadium, which is 18.5 mi/29.7 km away.
Getting Around Parsippany
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Mountain Lakes Station, Morris Plains Station, or Denville Mt Tabor Station. Parsippany might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Parsippany
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Parsippany gets about 50.43 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Parsippany?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Parsippany, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Parsippany?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Parsippany?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Parsippany?
What's the best hotel for couples in Parsippany?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Parsippany?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Montclair State University?
What about the best place to stay close to Willowbrook Mall?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Parsippany?
What's the best luxury hotel in Parsippany?
Recent reviews of Parsippany hotels
More trip options
- Parsippany Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Parsippany Airports
- Hotels in Parsippany Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Parsippany Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Parsippany
- More Hotel Options in Parsippany
- Parsippany Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in New Jersey
- Other Hotels near Parsippany, New Jersey
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends