Find Hotels in Friday Harbor, WA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Visiting Friday Harbor
Travelers to Friday Harbor give high marks for the bustling port. British Columbia Parliament Building, Victoria Harbour, and Butchart Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in Friday Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Friday Harbor, WA (FRD), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Friday Harbor
Cultural venues in the city include San Juan Historical Society and Museum, San Juan Islands Museum of Art, and Whale Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like San Juan Island National Historic Park, Lime Kiln Point State Park, and English Camp. The seaside and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Shaw Island, San Juan Islands Sculpture Park, and San Juan County Park.
In Friday Harbor, you'll find 62 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Snug Harbor Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Trumpeter Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Friday Harbor House - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include British Columbia Parliament Building, located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Victoria Harbour, which is 15.7 mi/25.3 km away.
Dressing for Friday Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Friday Harbor gets about 24.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Friday Harbor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Friday Harbor, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Friday Harbor?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Friday Harbor?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Friday Harbor?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Friday Harbor?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Friday Harbor?
Where is the best place to stay close to Lime Kiln Point State Park?
What about the best place to stay near San Juan Islands Museum of Art?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Friday Harbor?
What's the best luxury hotel in Friday Harbor?
Recent reviews of Friday Harbor hotels
More trip options
- Friday Harbor Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Friday Harbor Airports
- Hotels near Popular Friday Harbor Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Friday Harbor
- More Hotel Options in Friday Harbor
- More Popular Hotels in Washington
- Other Hotels near Friday Harbor, Washington
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends