Visiting Sea Isle City
Visitors can enjoy all that Sea Isle City has to offer including the seaside, local tours, and breweries. A top sight in the area is Cape May Lighthouse.
- You'll find 378 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cape May - Wildwood
- The closest major airport is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sea Isle City
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sea Isle City Beach and Pirate Island Golf. You'll also find Whale Creek Marina and Leaming's Run Gardens in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Sea Isle City, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 67 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Surfside Suites is located in the heart of Sea Isle City. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Sea Isle City can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- Park the Car - Great Location Walk to Everything is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the center of Sea Isle City. This 3.5-star resort in Atlantic City features a full-service spa, a casino, and 20 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Sea Isle City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 41.93 inches of rain falls on Sea Isle City each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F