Visiting Beach Haven
Travelers to Beach Haven give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theme park. A top sight in the area is Steel Pier.
- You'll find 271 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 40.9 mi (65.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beach Haven
Attractions like Settler's Mill Adventure Golf, Thundering Surf Waterpark, and Fantasy Island Amusement Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Spray Beach and Brant Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of New Jersey Maritime History and Surflight Theatre.
In Beach Haven, you'll be able to select from 87 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sea Horse Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Daddy O Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Mariner Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Steel Pier, located 19.4 mi (31.1 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Beach Haven
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Beach Haven is 41.73 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F