Visitors to Gearhart are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and cafés.
- You'll find 2053 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gearhart
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gearhart Golf Links. You'll also find Seaside Factory Outlet Center and Seaside Museum and Historical Society in the area.
In Gearhart, there are 94 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Gearhart by the Sea - This 3.5-star condo features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Gearhart
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 67.20 inches of rain falls on Gearhart each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 37°F