Find Hotels in Nehalem, OR
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2014
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Nehalem has to offer including its waterfront. In Nehalem, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), 34.2 mi (55 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 53.9 mi (86.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nehalem
A couple of favorite places to visit are Nehalem H Street Dock and Oswald West State Park. You'll also find Tillamook Forest Center and Nehalem Bay State Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Nehalem, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 544 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Puffin House is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from central Nehalem. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Seaside can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Unique Log Cabin in Manzanita is located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of Nehalem. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Seaside can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Beach House~spectacular Views of the Beach and of Neah-kah-nie Mountain! is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the center of Nehalem. This 2-star motel in Seaside features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Nehalem
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 83.35 inches of rain falls on Nehalem each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F