Visitors can enjoy all that Glenbrook has to offer including the ski areas and parks. Top sights around the area include Stewart Indian School, Nevada State Railroad Museum, and Nevada Governor's Mansion.
- You'll find 275 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Carson City
- The closest major airport is in Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Glenbrook
A couple of favorite places to visit are Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area and Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park. In the area, you'll also find Stewart Indian School and Nevada State Railroad Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Glenbrook, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 326 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Amazing Home With a Rustic Feel Nestled in the Trees Private Gated Community is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the center of Glenbrook. This 3.5-star hotel in Stateline features a casino, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Glenbrook,nevada Lakefront Beauty is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central Glenbrook. This 3.5-star resort in South Lake Tahoe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of Glenbrook. This 4-star resort in Stateline features a full-service spa, a casino, and 5 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and proximity to public transit.
Top places to see around the area include Nevada Governor's Mansion, 9.6 mi/15.4 km from the heart of the city, and Nevada State Capitol, which is 9.7 mi/15.6 km away.
Dressing for Glenbrook
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Glenbrook is 8.58 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F