Visiting Grain Valley
Visitors to Grain Valley are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Kauffman Stadium, Arrowhead Stadium, and Worlds of Fun.
- You'll find 271 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kansas City
- The closest major airport is in Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grain Valley
Kauffman Stadium, Arrowhead Stadium, and Worlds of Fun are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Lake Remembrance and Burr Oak Woods Conservation Area in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Grain Valley - Kansas City - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Grain Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Grain Valley is 42.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F