Visitors to Granger are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Notre Dame Stadium.
- You'll find 153 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of South Bend
- The closest major airport is in South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Goshen, IN (GSH-Goshen Municipal), 23 mi (37 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Granger
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Heritage Square Shopping is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find Notre Dame Stadium in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Granger. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Granger
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Granger gets about 37.99 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F