Visitors to Greencastle are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and festivals.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Terre Haute
- The closest major airport is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Greencastle
Places to visit in the larger region include Putnam County Fairgrounds, Lincoln Park Speedway, and C Bar C Expo Center. In the area, you'll also find Lieber State Park and Cataract Falls.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- College inn - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Greencastle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 45.55 inches of rain falls on Greencastle each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F