Visitors can enjoy all that Guarene has to offer including the spas and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Guarene
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Guarene
Places to visit in the larger region include Cathedral Square Alba, Alba Cathedral, and Teatro Sociale George Busca. Additionally, you'll find Maddalena Courtyard and Civic Museum of Archaeology and Natural Sciences Federico Eusebio in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Guarene. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Castello di Guarene - Relais & Châteaux - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Le Botti - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Guarene
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Guarene gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F