Visitors can enjoy all that Guimar has to offer including the sporting events and gardens. The relaxing and rural setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Loro Park and Teide National Park.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Guimar
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Guimar
A couple of favorite places to visit are Las Ventanas de Guimar Trail and Piramides de Guimar Archaeological Site. In the area, you'll also find Loro Park and Teide National Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Guimar. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Rural Finca Salamanca - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Rural Finca La Raya - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Rural Casona Santo Domingo - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its beach locale and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Guimar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Guimar is 0.20 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 51°F