Find Hotels in Hamilton, TX
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hamilton has to offer including the wineries, parks, and restaurants. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 50.9 mi (81.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hamilton County Courthouse, Hamilton City Park, and Red Wing Dove Vineyard and Winery. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Hamilton, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Rustic Luxury Deep in the Heart of Texas is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from central Hamilton. This hotel in Hamilton features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a bar.
- Crooked Creek Cabin 6 is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Hamilton. This 2.5-star hotel in Gatesville features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and room size.
- The Gentry House: 5 Miles From Circle T, Beautiful 40 Acre View, Pet-friendly! is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the center of Hamilton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Clifton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hamilton is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F