Visitors to Gatesville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, architecture, and coffeehouses.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Gatesville
- The closest major airport is in Killeen, TX (GRK-Killeen-Fort Hood Regional), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 35.6 mi (57.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gatesville
The picturesque setting of Raby Park and Lions Club Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Coryell Museum and Historical Center to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gatesville. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gatesville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- Ramada by Wyndham Gatesville - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gatesville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 33.46 inches of rain falls on Gatesville each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F