Find Hotels in Hastings
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $409
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hastings, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Walkable and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its entertainment choices, live music, and bars. Around the area, top sights include Brownes Beach, Barbados Parliament Buildings, and Kensington Oval.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Hastings
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hastings
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Hastings Rocks and Allamanda Beach Boardwalk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Surf in Barbados Surf School and South Coast Boardwalk.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Hastings. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Beaumont Suites - Amenities at this 3.5-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sugar Bay Barbados - All Inclusive - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants.
- The Soco Hotel - All Inclusive - Adults Only - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include Brownes Beach, located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Barbados Parliament Buildings, which is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away.
Dressing for Hastings
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hastings is 46.57 inches
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Hastings?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hastings, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hastings?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Hastings?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Hastings?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Hastings?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Hastings?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Surf in Barbados Surf School?
What about the best place to stay close to South Coast Boardwalk?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Hastings?
What's the best high-end hotel in Hastings?
What are some accommodations with pools in Hastings?
Recent reviews of Hastings hotels
More trip options
- Hastings Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hastings Airports
- Hotels in Hastings Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Hastings Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hastings
- More Hotel Options in Hastings
- More Popular Hotels in Christ Church
- Other Hotels near Hastings, Christ Church
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends