Visiting St. Lawrence Gap
Travelers to St. Lawrence Gap give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, entertainment choices, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Brownes Beach, Barbados Parliament Buildings, and Kensington Oval.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in St. Lawrence Gap
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Lawrence Gap
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Dover Beach, St. Lawrence Bay, and Turtle Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Brownes Beach and Barbados Parliament Buildings.
In St. Lawrence Gap, there are 53 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sapphire Beach Condominiums - Amenities in this 4.5-star condo include a kitchen, free WiFi, and a furnished balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- White Sands Beach Condos - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Kensington Oval, located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of the city, and Huntes Gardens, which is 8.7 mi/14 km away.
Dressing for St. Lawrence Gap
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Average annual rainfall for St. Lawrence Gap is 46.57 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 68°F