Imagine yourself on your upcoming day off: you perhaps think you'll be rambling through downtown, noticing the lovely landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. But Hennepin Center for the Arts is one thing you've been anticipating most of all. For years, it's been on your bucket list, and now is finally the moment to check it off.
Where to Stay Nearby Hennepin Center for the Arts
Hotels near Hennepin Center for the Arts
It's certainly worth making the time to head to Hennepin Center for the Arts.
Located in the city of Minneapolis - St. Paul, it's a lively tourist haven.
With 22 hotel options within 0.6 miles of Hennepin Center for the Arts, you'll certainly be spoiled for choice! The Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis, Residence Inn By Marriott Minneapolis Downtown and Loews Minneapolis Hotel are definitely among the more popular establishments.
If you're weary from all the sightseeing and are yearning for someplace economical yet cosy to get some precious sleep, then there is a number of budget hotels nearby. The Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown at The Depot by Marriott and the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown are two popular options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.1 miles.
This area's numerous upmarket accommodation options will no doubt be appealing to those who usually travel in style. Be sure to take a look at the Aloft Minneapolis, which is a mere 0.9 miles away. A second option is the W Minneapolis - The Foshay, 0.3 miles away.
Tourists spending time at Hennepin Center for the Arts frequently enjoy robust coffees and pastries at Caribou Coffee, just a short stroll away. If you're looking for something a bit more nourishing, scan the chef's specials at Minneapolis Marriott City Center, another dining hotspot in the area. And finally, make your way to Devil's Advocate. Have a couple of beers and chat with the locals.
Before you head off, check out what the rest of this area has available:
- Everyone will appreciate the thought and workmanship involved in creating Mary Tyler Moore Statue.
- Organize a visit to State Theatre if you and your family are fans of theater and live entertainment.
- Look at the unbelievable engineering and design, and you will quickly comprehend why IDS Center is such an important place.
- Passionate readers will be right at home while visiting Minneapolis Public Library-Central Branch, a well-loved space that boasts a wonderful range of books, journals and other resources.
- Do you love live theatre performances? Then see a stage production at Orpheum Theatre.
It's always easy for tourists to visit Hennepin Center for the Arts by rail transport since it's only 0.4 miles from there to Target Field Station & Rail Platform.
Expedia's list of Downtown Minneapolis hotels furnishes all the things you want, so you can be certain to get options near Hennepin Center for the Arts you'll fall in love with. Downtown Minneapolis was a pretty favored destination in the past year, so you won't be by yourself. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from the insider info you could ever want. You'll roam boldly once it comes time to make your booking, too: new admirers of all manner recommended their Downtown Minneapolis hotel.
- Discover that Downtown Minneapolis lodging are always eager to welcome you with fresh and tidy rooms.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we've got spaces that are comfy for all groups.
- Fitting for such a stunning feature, the concierge service at accommodation near Hennepin Center for the Arts is wonderful.
Downtown Minneapolis suites had greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Your number one site lies in your future thanks to Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near Hennepin Center for the Arts.
Interesting Downtown Minneapolis
Once you've done Hennepin Center for the Arts, you'll still have more to see and do in Downtown Minneapolis.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to conclude your adventure right; the next day, drop in on one of the region's museums.
- Prepare to discover Downtown Minneapolis also knows a thing or two about personal hospitality after you spend some time on its ample activities.
- Downtown Minneapolis adventures haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but visits have been taking off, meaning the moment to make your wishes come true is now.
You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown Minneapolis, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Hennepin Center for the Arts. Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on more than a few all-new photo ops!